Hi all!
Couple of news items:
1. Himring won the Scavenger Hunt and I'll be sending her prize as soon as possible,
2. Reminder of our Prompt Challenge each month. HERE is the original post.
Here are the prompts:
OEAM November/December Prompts
1. New Beginnings
2. Wild Horses
3. Potatoes
4. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ~ George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
5. I believed that nothing could ever replace it. And that belief lasted for forty eight hours. – Random prompt
Couple of news items:
1. Himring won the Scavenger Hunt and I'll be sending her prize as soon as possible,
2. Reminder of our Prompt Challenge each month. HERE is the original post.
Here are the prompts:
OEAM November/December Prompts
1. New Beginnings
2. Wild Horses
3. Potatoes
4. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ~ George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
5. I believed that nothing could ever replace it. And that belief lasted for forty eight hours. – Random prompt